Ricola, The Original Natural Herb Cough Drops, 21 Drops
- Effective Relief
- The Original
- Cough Suppressant
- Throat Drops
- Fights Coughs Naturally
- Soothes Sore Throats
- From Switzerland
Original Ricola Natural Herb Cough Drops are made today just as they were in the 1930's using the highest quality natural herbs cultivated in Swiss alpine areas to ensure optimum taste and effectiveness.
Herbs have been used around the world for centuries. For over 75 years, Ricola has been making pleasant tasting natural herbal products for natural relief of the discomfort due to sore throat and minor irritation due to coughs, hoarseness, dry throat and loss of voice. Ricola is nature's way of calming coughs and soothing sore throats.
- cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor irritation and pain due to sore throat or sore mouth
Adult and children 6 years and older: Dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
|Active Ingredient (in each drop)||Purposes|
|Menthol, 4.8 mg||Cough Suppressant, Oral pain reliever|
Color (caramel), extract of Ricola's herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), natural flavors, starch syrup, sugar
Sore throat warnings:
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children
Store in a dry place
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.