Ricola, Green Tea with Echinacea, Sugar Free, 19 Drops
- Effective Relief
- Cough Suppressant
- Throat Drops
- Sugar Free
- Fights Coughs Naturally
- Soothes Sore Throats
- From Switzerland
- Naturally Effective
Ricola Sugar Free Green Tea Cough Drops contain natural menthol to relieve sore throats along with Echinacea and Ricola's delicious mixture of Swiss alpine herbs.
Herbs have been used around the world for centuries. For over 75 years, Ricola has been making pleasant tasting natural herbal products for natural relief of the discomfort due to sore throat and minor irritation due to coughs, hoarseness, dry throat and loss of voice. Ricola is nature's way of calming coughs and soothing sore throats.
- Cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants
- Occasional minor irritation and pain due to sore throat or sore mouth
Adults and children 6 years and older: Dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
Sore Throat Warnings:
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children.
- Excessive use may have a laxative effect
- Store in a dry place
- Product may be useful for diabetics on the advice of a doctor
- 2 Drops = Free Exchange
- 7 Drops = 1 Fruit
Dietary exchange based on Exchange List for Diabetes
|Active Ingredients (in each drop)||Purposes|
|Menthol, 4.1 mg||Cough suppressant, Oral pain reliever|
Aspartame, citric acid, extracts of echinacea, green tea, peppermint and Ricola's herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden, flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), Isomalt, natural color (chlorophyll), natural flavors, sorbitol
- Phenylketonurics, contains phenylalanine 1 mg per drop.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.