RADIUS, Organic Dental Solutions, Tooth Gel, Softer Bristles, Senior Dog, 8+ Years, 1 Kit
- 8+ Years (Depending on Breed)
- Kit Contains: 1 Toothbrush + 0.8 oz Tooth Gel
- The Organic Choice for Your Senior Dog's Healthy Teeth & Gums
- Helps Freshen Breath, Remove Tartar & Fight Plaque
- Softer Bristles to Gently Invigorate Senior Dog's Gums
- Xylitol Free - Chemical Free - Preservative Free - Dye Free
- USDA Organic
- BPA Free | Healthy, Clean, Safe | Non-Toxic - No Phthalates - No Bisphenol A
- Leaping Bunny Certified
- Safe for Dogs and Humans
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Ico
Keep those canines healthy for life
Brushing your dog's teeth & gums is just as important as brushing your own. Dental diseases can not only cause bad breath, painful infections, and high vet bills, they can also cause life-threatening conditions for your dog's vital organs like their heart and kidneys.
The Better Choice
Our Organic Dental Solutions is essential for all dogs. With USDA Certified Organic tooth gel and an ultra-soft toothbrush, you can help freshen your dog's breath, remove tartar, and fight plaque without any preservatives, dyes or chemicals. It's the healthier choice for your favorite canine.
Organic Canine Dental GelTastes like a treat while being deceptively tough on bacteria and plaque.
- Can help remove tartar and fight plaque
- USDA Certified Organic
- Easy flip-top cap
- Cornerless head reaches back teeth and tight spaces without causing any damage to teeth or gums
- Premium, softer bristles gently clean teeth and massage delicate gum tissue
- Soft-touch toothbrush with tapered, ambidextrous handle
- Non-slip rubber grip for complete control while brushing
- Coconut Oil Antibacterial/antiviral that can help reduce bad breath & plaque
- Olive Leaf Extract Soothes inflamed gums & support gastrointestinal health
- Fennel Extract Rich in Vitamin C and can help fight gingivitis
- Sweet Potato Packed with Vitamin A for healthy, skin, coat, eyes, and can help improve digestion
- Cinnamon Powder Naturally antimicrobial, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties that can help brain function and is safe for dogs with arthritis and diabetes
- Kelp Extract Vitamins and amino acids to help reduce plaque and tartar
- Salt Helps reduce bacteria in the mouth and freshens breath
- Thyme Leaf Oil Naturally antimicrobial and can help reduce tooth decay
Your pet deserves the best
RADIUS® is devoted to making environmentally friendly, American made products that revolutionize daily life. As a renowned premium personal care products company, we've put the same thought and expertise into our pet care line. It's a naturally better choice for your and your dog.
Directions for Senior Dog: Gently brush those canines at least 2-3 times per week, or as directed by your trusted veterinarian. Apply a pea-sized amount of tooth gel on the bristles and brush in a gentle circular motion over the gums and teeth. Pay extra attention to molars and back teeth which can quickly build up tartar. Contact your veterinarian for any dental concerns.
Water, glycerin*, ipomoea batatas (sweet potato) powder*, cyamopsis tetragonoloba guar gum*, oryza sativa (rice) powder*, oryza sativa (rice) flour*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, lecithin, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, carica papaya (papaya) fruit extract*, olea europaea (olive) leaf extract*, foeniculum vulgare (fennel) seed extract*, laminaria digitata extract*, cinnamomum burmanii (cinnamon) powder*, sodium chloride, xanthan gum, mentha piperita (peppermint indian) leaf oil*, eugenia caryophyllus (clove bud) flower oil*, thymus vulgaris (thyme) leaf oil*, stevia rebaudiana extract powder*, citric acid.
No chemicals, dyes, pesticides, GMOs, glutens, fluoride, saccharin, SLS, SLES, carrageenan, parabens, synthetic foaming agents, detergents, artificial additives, colors, sweeteners, flavors, BPA, BPS, preservatives, phthalate, or latex.
*USDA certified organic.
Not a chew toy. Supervision required. Tooth gel is safe to swallow. Not a food. Monitoring your pet's consumption is recommended. Not safe for cats. Contact your veterinarian for any health or dental concerns.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.