Quinn Snacks, Popcorn Kernels, 28 oz (79 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Grown Without Pesticides
- Ingredient Transparency
- Family Farmed Pop-At-Home
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Classic Snacks Reinvented
- Let's Get Poppin'!
- Diverse Cover Crops
- Pollinator Habitats
- Minimal Tillage
"Since 2010, it's been our mission to make real change to our food system by knowing that as a company, as humans, we can always be and do better. We're reimagining food by partnering with farmers who are leading a movement. The choices made by farmers, food manufacturers, brands like Quinn, and consumers like you decide the future of our food and planet! Thank you for joining us on this journey."
In 1973, Steve and Kaye McKaskle became fifth generation stewards of McKaskle Family Farm in Braggadocio, MO. McKaskle Family Farm grows our delicious popcorn using farming practices that help regenerate soil and eliminate the need for pesticides.
Our Ingredient Transparency™ policy was founded on the belief that transparency is the most powerful force for good in food. When you share where ingredients come from, you make food differently, you make it better.
Pour kernels & oil into pot.
Cover & shake for popping.
Season & dig in!
1) Add 2 tbs (or more) into a 6 qt pot with a lid.
2) Pour 2 tbs of your preferred oil into the pot.
3) Put the lid onto the pot and set burner on high heat.
4) Pull the pot off of the burner once popping slows.
5) Add preferred seasonings over the popped popcorn.
Butterfly popcorn kernels.
|Serving Size: 2 tbsp (28 g) unpopped (makes 4 cups popped)|
Servings Per Container: About 28
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
|Total Sugars||0 g|
|Includes 0 g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily det. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Popcorn is not suited for infants and toddlers due to choking hazard.