Quest Nutrition, Protein Bar, Dipped Cookies & Cream, 4 Bars, 1.76 oz (50 g) Each
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Flavored with Other Natural Flavors
- 18 g Protein - 3 g Net Carbs* - 1 g Sugar - Per Bar
- Kosher Dairy
- Certified Gluten Free
What's Your Quest? Ours is to support you with delicious, athlete-worthy nutrition.
We use only quality ingredients to give you great-tasting food that isn't packed with sugar and net carbs. So our innovative, protein-forward recipes aren't just for athletes to enjoy - they're for everyone!
It's way bigger than a protein bar. It's a Quest™.
*17 g Total Carbs - 8 g Fiber - 6 g Sugar Alcohol = 3 g Net Carbs
Protein blend (milk protein isolate, whey protein isolate), polydextrose (prebiotic fiber), almonds, palm kernel oil, erythritol, water, sodium caseinate, cocoa butter, glycerin. Contains less than 2% of the following: soluble corn fiber, natural flavors, cocoa processed with alkali, sea salt, lecithin (sunflower and/or soy lecithin), xanthan gum, baking soda, stevia sweetener, sucralose.
Contains: Milk, almonds, soy.
Processed in a facility that also processes peanuts, wheat, and other tree nuts.
Contains a bioengineered food ingredient.
|Serving Size: 1 bar (50 g)|
Servings Per Container: 4
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||9 g||12%|
|Saturated Fat||5 g||25%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g||29%|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Includes 0 g Added Sugars||0%|
|Sugar Alcohols||6 g|
|Vit. D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|