Quantum Health, Super Lysine+, ColdStick, Lip Treatment & Protectant, SPF 21, .17 oz (5 g)
- Soothes & Moisturize Chapped Lips
- Softens & Protects
- Goes on Clear
- Lysine Plus Herbs & Nutrients
- SPF 21 Sunscreen
Uses: Helps protect against sunburn and chapped lips.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
Oxybenzone (Benzophenone-3) 5.0%
|Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax, calendula officinalis extract, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, cholecalciferol (vitamin D), copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, echinacea purpurea extract, gum benzoin tincture, hydrastis canadensis (goldenseal) leaf, lysine, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, melaleuca cajuputi (cajeput) oil, propolis extract, purified water, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E).|
- Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop use and consult a doctor if rash occurs.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If in eyes, rinse with warm water to remove.
- Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.