QUANTUM ENERGY SQUARE, Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate, 8 Squares, 1.69 oz (48 g) Each
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Caffeine Equals 1 Cup of Coffee
- Certified Plant Based®
- Certified Gluten Free
- Non GMO Project Verified
- 10 g Protein
- Smooth Energy You Can Feel™
Rise to any occasion with natural caffeine. No jitters, no crash - just steady energy in a tasty square of fruit, nuts & seeds.
How does it work? When caffeine is combined with real whole foods, it's more evenly absorbed by the body, creating smooth steady energy. Thanks, science!
Protein blend (pumpkin seed protein, pea protein), peanuts, date paste, tapioca syrup, peanut flour, sorghum extract, organic chocolate chips (organic cane sugar, organic cocoa liquor, organic cocoa butter, organic vanilla), chia seeds, organic agave syrup, mct oil (from coconut), natural flavors, chicory root fiber, sea salt, caffeine from organic green coffee, sunflower lecithin, monk fruit extract, almonds.
Contains peanuts, almonds, coconut. Produced on equipment that also processes milk, soy, sesame and other tree nuts.
100mg organic caffeine (equal to 1 cup of coffee).
|Serving Size: 1 Bar (48 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||10 g||13%|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g||13%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||14%|
|Total Sugars||11 g|
|Includes 6 g Added Sugars||12%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|