Quality of Life Labs, VitaPQQ with MicroActive CoQ10, 30 Vegicaps
- With MicroActive CoQ10
- Improves Short-Term Memory and Focus
- Supports Generation of New Mitochondria
- Works Better than PQQ or CoQ10 Alone
- Gluten Free
- Dietary Supplement
- This Product is Suitable for Vegetarians
One of the main causes of mild memory problems associated with aging is damage to the mitochondria of the cells.
Enhanced VitaPQQ features:
- BioPQQ, a newly discovered vitamin that promotes mitochondrial biogenesis.
- CoQ10, a coenzyme that fuels the mitochondrial. MicroActive CoQ10 is highly bioavailable and delivers sustained release over 24 hours.
A human study found that the combination of BioPQQ and CoQ10 improves short-term memory and focus better than either ingredient alone.
1 vegicap 2x daily with meals.
Beta-cyclodextrin, vegetable cellulose, leucine.
|Serving Size: 1 vegicap|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Coenzyme Q10 as MicroActive CoQ10||100 mg||†|
|Pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt (PQQ) as BioPQQ||10 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.