Quality of Life Labs, Deodorex, With Champex Mushroom Extract, 250 mg, 60 VegiCaps
- Detox Support
- Reduces Body Odors where they Originate
- Inhibits Chemicals that Cause Bad Breath
- Purifies the Blood of Ammonia
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
- This Product is Suitable for Vegetarians and Gluten-Free
If you suffer from body odor, bad breath or flatulence, you may feel self-conscious in social settings. Offensive smells are more than just embarrassing, though. They're a sign that your digestive system is converting a portion of the food you eat into toxic chemicals. Deodorex® features Champex® - a patented champignon mushroom extract that reduces these odor-causing toxins where they originate. Clinical studies show the Champex®:
- Reduce body odors by up to 60% (500 mg/day)
- Inhibits the chemicals that causes bad breath (200 mg as an oral rinse)
- Purifies the blood of ammonia (400 mg)
- Supports kidney health (2,000 mg)
- Increases levels of beneficial bacteria (500 mg/day)
2 vegicaps with meals. To fight bad breath, you may also empty the contents of 1 capsule into a small amount of water, rinse for 30 seconds, and spit.
Vegetable cellulose, l-leucine.
|Serving Size: 2 vegicaps|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Concentrated champignon extract (Agaricus bisporus), dextrin, and DL-malic acid
|†Daily Value not established.|
Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.