Puracy, Disinfectant Surface Cleaner, Free & Clear, 25 fl oz (739 ml)
- Kills 99.9% of Viruses & Bacteria
- OMRI Listed®
- Leaves Surfaces Clean, Deodorized, and Free From Germs
- Disinfects as Clean, Powering through Tough Messes with a Streak-Free Shine
- Sanitizes Raw Fruits and Vegetables, Herbs, and Spices
- Non-Flammable; No Quats, Chlorine, or Phosphates; Biodegradable & Non-Toxic
- Certified Gluten Free
- Proudly Made in America
Approved for use in Certified Organic production or food processing and handling.
Kills 99.9% of viruses and 99.999% of bacteria, including: Salmonella enterica bacteria, Staphylococcus aureus bacteria (Staph), Pseudomonas aeruginosa bacteria, Listeria monocytogenes bacteria (Listeria), Human Rhinovirus 42 (common cold), Influenza A virus, H1N1 Flu virus (swine flu), and Escherichia coli (E.coli) on hard, non-porous surfaces.
Works Great On
|Glass||& Other Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces|
Spray on surface until thoroughly wet. Let stand for 10 minutes then wipe with a clean, dry microfiber towel.
To Sanitize And Deodorize Non-Porous Food Contact Surfaces
Spray surface until thoroughly wet. Alternatively, directly apply with a dry paper towel, lint-free cloth, sponge, or mop and wipe surface. Let stand for 1 minute, then wipe with a clean, dry microfiber cloth. For heavily soiled areas, a pre-cleaning is required. A potable water rinse is not required.
To Clean Fruits And Vegetables
Thoroughly spray raw, fresh fruits, vegetables, herbs, or spices with a liberal amount of this product. Let stand for 1 minute. A water rinse is optional.
Spray surface and wipe with a clean, dry microfiber cloth using tight, overlapping "Z" patterns.
Note: a slight vinegar smell is normal
|Purified water, hydrogen peroxide, glacial acetic acid, phosphoric acid, dodecyl benzene sulfonic acid.
Storage & Disposal
Store in a cool, dry area, away from direct sunlight to avoid deterioration, and inaccessible to small children. This container is nonrefillable, so do not reuse or refill. Offer for recycling if available. Spilled product may be absorbed with sponge or mop and then rinsed with water.
Care & Caution
Please keep out of reach from children & pets. If skin or eye irritation occurs, rinse thoroughly with fresh water for 15 minutes. If problems persist or if ingested, seek medical attention. Do not use on porous stone.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.