Protocol for Life Balance, Glutathione, 500 mg, 60 Veg Capsules
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Free Radical Protection
- With Milk Thistle Extract & Alpha Lipoic Acid
- A Dietary Supplement
How It Works: Glutathione is a small peptide molecule composed of three amino acids: glutamic acid, cysteine, and glycine. It is synthesized by every cell of the body for the proper detoxification of metabolic waste products and is essential for healthy immune system function. Glutathione also plays a critical role in the body's defense system by acting directly to neutralize free radicals, as well as by maintaining the activity of vitamins C and E. This product has glutathione in its reduced, active form for optimum bioavailability and includes milk thistle extract and alpha lipoic acid as complementary ingredients.
Take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Our glutathione is a high quality material manufactured to rigorous standards. The term "reduced" refers to the non-oxidized stable form of glutathione.
|Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Glutathione (Reduced Form)||500 mg||**|
|Milk Thistle Extract
(Silybum marianum) (Fruit/Seeds) (Standardized to 80 mg Silymarin Flavonoids - equivalent 80%)
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||50 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Cautions/Interactions: None known.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.