Protocol for Life Balance, Calcium D-Glucarate, 500 mg, 90 Veg Capsules
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Supports Healthy Detoxification
- Promotes Breast and Prostate Health
- A Dietary Supplement
Naturally found in certain fruits and vegetables, calcium-d-glucarate is a biochemical compound that supports healthy glucuronidation, a natural process in which normal cells eliminate microscopic waste and the by-products of detoxification. In this way it is especially helpful in promoting cellular health in liver, prostate and breast tissues. Taken as a supplement, calcium-d-glucarate encourages elimination of typical environmental toxins and normal hormone metabolites through its support of healthy detoxification mechanisms.
Take 1 capsule 3 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), microcrystalline cellulose and stearic acid (vegetable source).
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
|Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calcium (from Calcium D-Glucarate)||60 mg||5%|
|Calcium D-Glucarate (Tetrahydrate Form)||500 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|
For adults only. Do not take if you are pregnant/nursing. Consult your healthcare practitioner if taking medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.