Plackers, Grind No More, Disposable, Dental Guards, 16 Count
- Smile Like Everyone's Watching
- Protect Your Teeth and Get a More Restful Sleep
- Up to 48 Uses
- No Boil, Ready to Wear
- BPA Free
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- For Upper or Lower Teeth
Bite Plate: Absorbs grinding and clenching
Stabilizing Lip: Limits sliding or slippage
Hygienic 3 Day Disposable*
Comfortable: The streamlined one size fits all Grind No More Dental Guard is uniquely designed to be worn on either your upper or lower teeth- whichever is more comfortable.
Protective: Grind No More® Dental Guard meets the demanding needs of both "clenchers" and "grinders" - bite plate alignment grooves, absorbing bite plates, and stabilizing bite plate lips work together for maximum protection.
Hygienic: Each disposable Grind No More Dental Guard can be used for up to 3 days - it's clean, fresh, and hygienic.
*Can be used for up to 3 nights. Please see enclosed insert for additional details.
- Loose caps or fillings, or cavities without fillings.
- Clicking of your jaw. Pain in your teeth, jaw, face, or if you have trouble chewing.
- Two or more missing teeth.
- Sores in your mouth.
- Disease or bleeding of the gums.
- Serious breathing, respiratory, or other health problems.
Do not use:
- If you are under 18 years of age.
- If you wear braces or other dental appliances.
- If you have loose teeth.
- If you have been diagnosed with temporo-mandibular joint (TMJ) problems.
- If you are currently experiencing pain in the mouth or jaw because of tooth clenching or grinding.
- As an athletic mouth guard. The dental protector does not absorb shock.
- For more than 3 months from initial use without consulting your dentist. See your dentist every six months thereafter while using this product.
Discontinue use and consult a dentist if:
- You develop soreness, bleeding gums or any other reaction inside your mouth
- You notice new symptoms such as pain in your jaw, teeth, ear, neck stiffness, headache, or joint clicking after using the dental protector
- The same symptoms persist after over a month of use
- The product falls out of your mouth easily
- The product disrupts breathing, feels uncomfortable or causes you to gag
- You have loose teeth or a change in your bite that lasts more than a few minutes after removing
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.