Physicians Formula, Super BB, All-in-1 Beauty Balm Cream, SPF 30, Light, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)
- Replaces Moisturizer + Foundation
- SPF 30 Sunscreen Broad Spectrum
- Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended - Daily Use
- Recommended as an Effective Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- Dermatologist Tested
- Clinically Tested
10+ Beauty Benefits
- Priming + Filling
All-In-1 Miracle Cream!:
- Ultra-blendable and lightweight cream effortlessly glides on, instantly infusing moisture, refining skin's surface and providing protection from the environment. Skin looks and feels smooth, glowing & naturally flawless.
- Ultra-versatile beauty balm simplifies your morning beauty routine by delivering the benefits of Moisturizer, Foundation & SPF protection in one easy to use product!
- SPF 30 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen provides 80 minutes water resistance and protects against UVA/UVB damage.
- Helps prevent Sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging cause by the sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
|Titanium Dioxide 5.76%
Zinc Oxide 2.94 %
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, cyclopentasiloxane, caprylic/capric triglyceride, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, dimethicone, butylene glycol, bis-peg/ppg-14/14 dimethicone, cetearyl alcohol, c30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, peg-10 dimethicone, sodium, chloride, glycerin, calcium aluminum borosilicate, salix alba (willow) bark extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, perilla ocymoides seed oil, lysolecithin, polysilicone-11, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, castor oil phosphate, disodium edta, disteardimonium hectorite, glyceryl stearate SE, laureth-12, mica, peg/peg-18/18 dimethicone, polysorbate 60, propylene carbonate, sodium hydroxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron oxides (cl 77491, cl 77492, cl 77499), titanium dioxide (cl 77891).|
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.