Phillip's, Stool Softener, 60 Liquid Gels
- Docusate Sodium/Stool Softener Laxative
- Cramp Free
- Gentle, Dependable Relief
- #1 Doctor Recommended Stool Softener Ingredient
- Phillips'® Comfortable, Cramp Free Relief
- Very Low Sodium
Easy-to-swallow Phillips' Stool Softener Liquid Gels contain the #1 doctor recommended stool softening ingredient and provide effective relief of occasional constipation. Unlike some other laxatives, Phillips'® Stool Softener does not contain harsh stimulants that can cause pain and cramping. It helps you feel your best by drawing water into the stool making it more comfortable to pass.
- For relief of occasional constipation (irregularity)
- This product generally produces a bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Take softgels with a full glass (8 oz) water.
|Adults and children 12 years and older||Take 1 to 3 softgels daily or as directed by a doctor. This dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.|
|Children 6 to under 12 years||Take 1 softgel daily or as directed by a doctor.|
|Children under 6 years of age||Ask a doctor.|
|Active ingredient (in each softgel)||Purpose|
|Docusate sodium 100 mg||Stool softener laxative|
|Inactive Ingredients: FD&C blue #1, fd&c red #40, fd&c yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, shellac, sodium hydroxide, sorbitol sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide.|
|Each softgel contains: sodium 6 mg|
Ask a doctor before using if you have:
- Stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
- A sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 days
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking mineral oil.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- You need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat 40°C (104°F).
Do not use this product of printed safety seal bearing "Bayer HealthCare" under cap is torn or missing.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.