Pacifica, Dry It Out, Acne Gel Spot Treatment, Maximum Strength, 1 fl oz (29 ml)
- 2% Salicylic Acid
- Acne Medication + Niacinamide
- 100% Vegan
- Cruelty Free
Witch hazel and maximum strength salicylic acid come together in this effective spot treatment designed to dry out blemishes on the spot. Additional ingredients include sage, cucumber, mint and niacinamide.
Every true beauty knows it's what's in the inside that matters. Formulated without parabens, phthalates, SLS or mineral oil.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Sensitivity test for a new user. Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above.
|Salicylic Acid 2.0%
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua, alcohol denat., glycerin, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, hydroxyethylcellulose, niacinamide, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract*, spiraea ulmaria (meadowsweet) extract, salvia officinalis (sage) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, lens esculenta (lentil) fruit extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower/leaf/stem extract*, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract*, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract*, arnica montana flower extract*, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, parfum**.
**our scent blend with natural and/or essential oils
For external use only. Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame. When using this product: skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.