Organic India, Tulsi Tea, Sweet Rose, Caffeine Free, 18 Infusion Bags, 1.01 oz (28.8 g)
- Stress Relieving & Magical
- Herbal Supplement
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified B Corporation
- Gluten Free
- Individually Wrapped for Freshness
- India Organic
- Certified Organic by: Control Union
At the heart of Organic India is our commitment to be a living embodiment of love & consciousness in action.
- Regenerating soil health & fertility
- Improving water retention & sequestering carbon
- Restoring vibrant health to the environment
Healthy Conscious Living
- Celebrating the interconnectedness of life
- Cultivating the health of our planet, our farmers & you
Revered in India as "The Queen of Herbs," Tulsi (Holy Basil) is an adaptogenic herb that has been used for more than 5,000 years to:
- Aid in stress relief & uplift mood
- Support the immune system
- Support the natural detoxification process
Tulsi Sweet Rose
All the benefits to Tulsi, finely balanced with soothing Chamomile, and the fragrant essence of Rose Petals evoke the mysteries of India.
Use 1 infusion bag per cup of just boiled water. Cover and steep for 5-10 min.
Organic egyptian rose flower.
|Serving Size: 1 infusion bag (makes 8 fl oz)|
|Amount Per Infusion Bag||% DV|
|Proprietary Organic Blend||1.6 g|
|Organic Tulsi (Holy Basil) Blend|
|Vana Tulsi (leaf & flower)||†|
|Krishna Tulsi (leaf and flower)||†|
|Rama Tulsi (leaf and flower)||†|
|Organic Chamomile (flower)||†|
|Organic Rose (petal)||†|
|Organic Lemon Myrtle (leaf)||†|
|Organic Stevia (leaf)||†|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|
To enjoy while pregnant or nursing, consult a physician before use.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.