Organic India, Tulsi Tea, Ashwagandha, Caffeine-Free, 18 Infusion Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g)
- Stress Relieving & Balancing
- Herbal Supplement
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified B Corporation
- Gluten Free
- Individually Wrapped for Freshness
- Certified Organic by Aditi Organic Certifications
At the heart of Organic India is our commitment to be a living embodiment of love & consciousness in action.
- Regenerating soil health & fertility
- Improving water retention & sequestering carbon
- Restoring vibrant health to the environment
Healthy Conscious Living
- Celebrating the interconnectedness of life
- Cultivating the health of our planet, our farmers & you
Revered in India as "The Queen of Herbs," Tulsi (Holy Basil) is an adaptogenic herb that has been used for more than 5,000 years to:
- Aid in stress relief & uplift mood
- Support the immune system
- Support the natural detoxification process
Renowned adaptogens, Ashwagandha and Tulsi, accented with fruit essence to uplift your spirits and enhance overall vitality.
Use 1 infusion bag per cup of just boiled water. Cover and steep for 5-10 min.
Organic indian fruit flavors.
|Serving Size: 1 infusion bag (makes 8 fl. oz.)|
|Serving Per Container: 18|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Proprietary Organic Blend||2 g|
|Organic Ashwagandha (root)||†|
|Organic Tulsi (Holy Basil) Blend||†|
|Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) (Krishna & Rama varieties) (leaf)|
|East Indian Basil (Ocimum gratissimum) (Vana variety) (leaf)|
|†Daily Value not established.|
To enjoy while pregnant or nursing, consult a physician before use.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.