Optimum Nutrition, Gold Standard 100% Casein, Chocolate Peanut Butter, 2 lb (907 g)
- Nighttime & Between Meals Muscle Recovery
- 24 g Protein
- 9 g EAAs**
- 1 g Sugar
- Slow Digesting Micellar Casein Protein
- Supports Endurance and Recovery
- Artificial Flavored
- 100% of the Protein From Micellar Casein
- 26 Servings
- Protein Powder Drink Mix
- Active Life- Sports Performance - Strength Training
- Authentic Optimum Nutrition Product
- Nighttime Recovery
- Informed Choice - We Test - You Trust
Why Gold Standard 100% Casein?
- Packed with 24 grams of slow digesting premium micellar casein protein to support muscle recovery.
- A slow digesting protein may be used to support muscle recovery a time you go without food such as while you sleep or between meals.
- 9 grams of naturally occurring Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) to support muscle recovery.
**Naturally Occurring Amino Acids
Suggested Use: For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
34 Grams - About 1 Scoops Casein Protein Powder
10-12 Fl oz - Cold water, milk or your favorite beverage.
30 Seconds- Stir, shake or blend until dissolved.
For best results, mix up your shaker 30-60 minutes before bed, or have it between meals as an anytime snack in your balanced, high-protein diet.
Serving scoop included, but may settle to the bottom during shipping.
Micellar casein, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), natural and artificial flavor, salt, gum blend (cellulose gum, xanthan gum, carrageenan), lecithin, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, protease (aminogen®).
Contains: Milk and soy.
|Serving Size: About 1 Scoop (34 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 26|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Includes 0 Added Sugars||0%|
|Not a significant source of trans fat and Vitamin D.
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Content sold by weight not volume. Some settling will occur.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.