Oat Mama, Brewer's Yeast, 14 oz (397 g)
- Supports a Healthy Milk Supply
- All Natural
- Gluten Free
- Perfect for Lactation Recipes
- Women Owned™
It all started when we were looking for the best-tasting brewer's yeast to put in our lactation bars. It took years, and now we're sharing it with you. Mild-tasting, yet slightly nutty and earthy, this brewer's yeast is ideal for baking and even for adding to raw energy balls and smoothies. Traditionally used to help support a healthy milk supply, this brewer's yeast is chockful of energizing B vitamins and trace minerals to aid mom and baby during breastfeeding. Created by moms for moms.
Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookies
- Makes about 2 dozen
- 1/2 cup grass-fed butter (I stick), softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ground flax
- 2 tablespoons Oat Mama Brewer's Yeast
- 1 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted almonds
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine flour, ground flax, brewer's yeast, salt and baking soda in a small bowl.
3. Beat butter, sugar and vanilla together in a large mixing bowl until smooth and creamy. Mix in egg until incorporated.
4. Gradually beat in flour, baking soda, salt, ground flax, and brewer's yeast. Stir in chocolate chips and almonds.
5. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Scoop a rounded tablespoon of dough onto cookie sheet one inch apart. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool. Store in a sealed container for up to 2 weeks.
Does not contain: Milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soybeans, gluten, rice, or barley.
|Serving Size: 2 tablespoons (30 g)|
|Servings Per Bag: 13|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||12 g||4%|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Dietary Supplement Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor before using. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.