Nutricology, Mastic Gum, 240 Vegetarian Capsules
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Innovative Nutrition
- Chios Gum Mastic
- Dietary Supplement
Chios Gum Mastic is the resinous material obtained from the Pistacia lentiscus tree, grown on the island of Chios in Greece.
As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 capsules two times daily between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 120|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Pistacia lentiscus (Resin)||1 g||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|
Variations in product color may occur. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb