Nu-Pore, Hydrocolloid Blemish Bandages for Raised, Yellow Blemishes, 20 Bandages
- Hydrocolloid Technology
- Absorbs Pus and Oil
- Protects From External Pollutants
- Minimizes Swelling
- 20 Hydrocolloid Bandages (1 CM)
- 1 CM Diameter Actual Size
Nu-Pore Hydrocolloid Blemish Bandages can be used with blemishes that are raised, have visible pus and are slightly yellow in color. The bandages help protect blemishes from further irritants and pollutants, and the hydrocolloid technology helps recovery and restore the affected area. They are best used overnight, but they can also be used throughout the day and can be applied under makeup.
- Step 1 - Cleanse and completely dry the desired area of application.
- Step 2 - Remove cover film to peel and apply bandage. Do not apply any skincare before applying.
- Step 3 - Replace bandage as it absorbs excretions, at least once every 12 hours. Remove bandages slowly and gently in a horizontal direction to avoid skin damage.
Caution: Use only as directed. Do not use product with any other medicated product or treatment. For external use only. Stop use and consult a physician if discomfort or an allergic reaction occurs during or after use. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.