NOW Foods, Sports, Arginine & Ornithine, 100 Veg Capsules
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- 500 mg/200 mg
- Amino Acids
- Protein Metabolism
- Nitric Oxide Promoter
- Urea Detox
- Steroid Tested
- Informed Sport - We Test, You Trust
- A Dietary Supplement
- GMP Quality Assured
Arginine & Ornithine combines two complementary amino acids in one convenient supplement. Arginine is required for proper elimination of urea from the body, which occurs through a critical metabolic cycle that detoxifies the body of nitrogen compounds that are normal by-products of protein metabolism. Ornithine is synthesized from arginine and is a precursor of citrulline, proline and glutamic acid. Both of these amino acids are popular with athletes and other active individuals.
Take 2 capsules daily as needed, preferably with juice or water on an empty stomach, before exercise or at bedtime.
Hypromellose (cellulose capsule) and stearic acid (vegetable source).
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nut or sesame ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
|Serving Size: 2 Veg Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|L-Arginine (Free-Form)||1 g (1,000 mg)||**|
|L-Ornithine (from 644 mg L-Ornithine HCI)||500 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
For adults only. Do not use if history of myocardial infarction or established coronary artery disease. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition (including herpes and/or glaucoma). Keep out of reach of children.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Store in a cool, dry, dark place after opening.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.