NOW Foods, CoQ10, 60 mg, 60 Veg Capsules
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Cardiovascular Health
- Supports Heart Function
- Cellular Energy Production
- A Dietary Supplement
- General Health
- Family Owned Since 1968
- GMP Quality Assured
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a vitamin-like compound that plays a central role in cellular energy production. CoQ10 is found throughout the body, but is especially concentrated in the heart, liver, and kidney and production has been found to decline with age. CoQ10 works as a potent free radical scavenger in cell membranes, as well as within blood vessels. Years of scientific research have shown that CoQ10 helps to maintain a healthy heart and vascular system.
Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily with food.
Rice flour, cellulose (capsule), brown rice bran, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silica.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
NOW® CoQ10 is Pharmaceutical Grade. NOW CoQ10 products contain only the natural, all-trans form of CoQ10 produced by fermentation.
|Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)||60 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.