Nexcare, Steri-Strip Wound Closure, 30 Sterile Strips
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Wound Closure
- Surgical Grade
- #1 U.S. Hospital Brand
- Holds Tight While Your Cut Heals
- First Aid for Closing Small Wounds
- Securing and closing small cuts and wounds
- Wound support following suture or staple removal
- Holds firmly in place
- Great for use in first aid kits
- Holds tight while your cut or
- incision heals
- Breathable for added comfort
Actual Size: Size: 1/4 in x 4 in (6 mm x 100 mm)
Refer to package insert for complete cautions and instructions.
How to Apply
Clean and dry skin. Remove excess hair.
- Fold card along perforated lines and tear off card end tab. Remove strips at a 45 degree angle from the card.
- Line up and hold skin edges using fingers. Apply strip without tension using gentle, but firm pressure. Smooth from the center outward.
- Apply additional closures at approximately 1/8 inch intervals as needed to complete dressing. Additional closures may be applied parallel to the wound and approximately 1/2 inch from closure ends to improve adhesion.
Not made with natural rubber latex.
Always read the label, if symptoms persist see a healthcare professional.
Sterility guaranteed unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged.