Nexcare, Opticlude Junior Eyepatch, 20 Eye Patches
- Comfortable to Wear
- Highly Breathable
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- 20 Patches - 1.87 In x 2.5 In (47.5 mm x 63.5 mm)
- Treating amblyopia (lazy eye) as part of your doctor recommended treatment plan
- Infants and children
- Highly breathable
- Comfortable to wear
- Absorbent non-stick pad
How to apply
- Follow directions per your eye care professional.
- For best adhesion, first clean and dry skin around eye.
- Remove paper liner from the eye patch.
- Gently close both eyes, keeping facial muscles relaxed to avoid forming wrinkles.
- Apply eye patch with narrow end towards the nose. Do not stretch the patch or pull skin
- Secure the patch by applying light pressure with fingertips around the outside of the eye patch.
How to remove
Support the skin around the eye patch. Starting at the nose side of the eye patch, gently pull the eye patch slowly towards the ear by folding it over itself, while continuing to support the newly exposed skin with your fingers.
Always read the label; If symptoms persist see a healthcare professional.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.