Neutrogena, T/Gel, Therapeutic Shampoo, Original Formula, 16 fl oz (473 ml)
- Long-Lasting Relief of Itching and Flaking
- Starts Working after Just One Use
- Dandruff, Psoriasis, Seborrheic Dermatitis
- #1 Dermatologist Recommended Brand
- 2% Neutar® (Coal Tar 0.5%)
Neutrogena T/Gel Original Formula Therapeutic Shampoo is recommended by dermatologists and clinically proven to control the scalp itching and flaking caused by scalp psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, and even common dandruff.
- Proven effectiveness of 2% Neutar®, solubilized coal tar extract.
- Effective from the first use.
- Keeps working long after the shampoo is rinsed off.
- Gentle enough for everyday use.
For best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Massage shampoo into your scalp.
- Lather, leaving on your hair and scalp for a several minutes.
- Rinse and repeat.
After shampooing try Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Conditioner
- Replenishes hair softens while treating dandruff
If desired, between uses, try Neutrogena T/Gel Daily Control Dandruff Shampoo
- Dandruff protection that leaves hair beautifully soft
|2% Neutar Solubilized Coal Tar Extract
(Coal Tar 0.5%)
|Anti-dandruff, Anti-seborrheic dermatitis, Anti-psoriasis|
|Inactive ingredients: Water, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamide MEA, laureth-4, fragrance, polysorbate 20, cocamidopropyl betaine, citric acid, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, DMDM hydantoin.|
For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a condition that covers a large area of the body. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are using this product with other forms of psoriasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs. When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Use caution when exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product. It may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application. Do not use for prolonged periods without consulting a doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store away from direct sunlight. In rare instances, discolorations of gray, blonde, bleached, or tinted hair may occur.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.