Neutrogena, Rapid Clear, Stubborn Acne Spot Gel, Maximum Strength, 1 oz (28 g)
- Benzoyl Peroxide
- Acne Medicine
- Reduces Size & Redness in just 2 Hours
Clears breakouts with maximum strength Benzoyl Peroxide acne medicine and reduces two key signs of stubborn acne, size and redness, in just two hours.
Uses for the treatment of acne
Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
|Benzoyl Peroxide (10%)||Acne Medication|
|Inactive Ingredients: water, carbomer homopolymer type B, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, benzyl alcohol, disodium EDTA, laureth-4, citric acid, sodium hydroxide.|
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
When using this product
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation becomes serve
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect from Excessive Heat (40ºC - 104ºF).
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.