Neutrogena, Hydro Boost, Water Gel Lotion, SPF 30, 3 fl oz (88 ml)
- #1 Dermatologist Recommended Brand
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB
- Invisible Finish
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
Neutrogena® Hydro Boost with Helioplex® Technology delivers powerful broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with a water-light feel. It quenches skin with vital hydration and leaves it looking healthy.
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum value of SPF 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
|Avobenzone (1.5%), Homosalate (5%), Octisalate (4%),
|Water, glycerin, diisopropyl adipate, caprylyl methicone, alcohol denat., dimethicone, silica, dicaprylyl carbonate, sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp crosspolymer, polyurethane-62, hydroxyacetophenone, pentylene glycol, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, fragrance, phenoxyethanol, glyceryl stearate, chlorphenesin, dimethicone crosspolymer, tocopheryl acetate, disodium edta, trideceth-6, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, sodium hydroxide, blue 1.|
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.