NeilMed, Naspira Drops, Babies & Kids, 12 Sterile Saline Ampoules, 0.034 fl oz (1 ml) Each
- Quick Relief for Nasal Mucus
- Isotonic Sterile
- Saline Ampoules
- For Stuffy, Congested or Dry Noses
- Babies, Children & Adults
- Drug Free Sterile Nasal Saline Ampoules
Contents: 12 Single-Use Ampoules: 1 ml each (0.034 fl oz)
Single Use Saline Ampoules:
NeilMed Naspira Drops is a preservative-free, drug free and isotonic sterile saline solution in an ampoule that is convenient for home, nursery, school, playground, travel and hospital use.
- Preservative and drug free
- Easy twist-off ampoules
- Perfect for travel
- For stuffy, congested or dry noses
Nasal & Sinus Application:
- Twist tab to open the ampoule or vial.
- If using on a baby or a toddler, place in a laying position
- Note: If child cannot lay flat, you can keep the child in any comfortable position
- Place the tip of ampoule in the nostril.
- Squeeze gently to dispense a few drops of saline
- Use aspirator to suction out the mucus
- Use up to six times daily as needed or as directed by your doctor.
USP grade purified water, USP sodium chloride
Choking hazard: Small parts. Use with adult supervision only.
- This product is to be used by an adult with a full understanding prior to any usage on babies and children. Must follow all the directions.
- This product can be used on any age child, but we recommend you consult your physician if the child is below 6 months of age.
- Do not mix with other fluids or additives.
- For external use only, not for injection.
- Do not use if solution appears cloudy or the ampoule is leaking or broken.
- Discard opened and unused solution.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Ampoule color and shape may vary.
- Inside components of this unit are not for individual sale.
- Please do not discard this printed box and any enclosed printed material. The inside final product may not have all the details you require for the ongoing use of the product.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Store or keep in a cool & dry place.