Navitas Organics, Organic Goji Berries, 16 oz (454 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Plant-Based Superfood
- Nutrient-Dense Essentials
- 110 Calories, No Added Sugar, 140% DV Vitamin A - Per 30 g Serving
- High in Antioxidants (Vit A)
- Mildly Sweet & Savory
- Unsulfured & Gently Dried
- USDA Organic
- Ancient Treasure
- Certified B Corporation
- Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by CCOF
- BPA Free
Superfood Promise: Using the most health-boosting plants in the world, we promise our superfoods are organic, nutrient dense & handled with care at every step.
Goji: An Ancient Chinese Tradition
- Excellent Source of Vit A - 1 Serving = 140% DV
- Mildly Sweet
Go after each day with passion and drive.
Super-simple, super-nutritious superfoods give you the energy you need to live each day to the fullest.
In fact, Navitas (Nuh-vee-tus) is Latin for energy. We search the globe for the highest-quality organic superfoods to keep you energized. What's more, we work hard to power the positive in all we do as a company, celebrating healthy foods and supporting sustainable causes.
Navitas. Live Life Positive.™
1 serving per day.
Snack - Stir - Top
Snack on or add to:
- Salads & yogurt
- Trail mix & baked goods
Certified organic goji berries (lycium barbarum).
|Serving Size: 3 tbsp (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 15|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||14%|
|Total Sugars||13 g|
|Includes 0 g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|Vitamin A||1282 mcg||140%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Storage Information: Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.