NaturVet, Digestive Enzymes Plus Pre and Probiotic, For Dogs, 70 Soft Chews, 5.9 oz (168 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* No Restock Fees - Our competitors charge restock fees because they know you will be returning their inferior products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Refunds Go back to the form of payment you used - Our competition gives you store credit because they know you will never use it.
* Longest Warranty Period Available - We encourage you to compare our warranty period to our competitors.
* Flexible Payment Options Including - (Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, G Pay, Credit Card, Apple Pay).
* Amazon Pay - You can use your Amazon account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* PayPal - You can use your PayPal account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout. Once logged in choose the pay later option.
* 4.7 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews).
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- We specialize in sourcing hard-to-find and high-demand products. Often times these products are experiencing a sudden surge in demand. ( For example, a surge in demand due to a celebrity using a certain product or a social media video with the product that has gone viral.) This oftentimes results in intermittent stock-outs that can happen within minutes of receiving stock.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- In addition to shipping and delivering to the entire continental USA, we also try to support our local Dallas community with excellent shipping rates and fast delivery.
At Health Central USA, we are proud to be the largest supplier of high-quality health supplements and vitamins in the United States. Our online store, HealthCentralUSA.com, offers a wide variety of genuine products that have undergone numerous studies and tests to ensure their high potency. We have over 100,000 products available, including the best brands from around the world. Our goal is to fulfill our customers' daily nutritional and supplement needs with affordable prices and exclusive deals and offers. Whether you're looking for supplements for weight loss, vitamins, protein, iron, magnesium, natural products, hair loss, or Medical, we have you covered. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any queries, and all payments are 100% secure. Shop smarter by comparing prices of similar products from different brands and choose what suits you best. With over 500,000 regular customers, Health Central USA is the most trusted online vitamin and supplement store. Empower your body and lead a healthy, fulfilling life with Health Central USA.
- Helps Support Diet Change and a Healthy Digestive Tract
- Wheat Free
- Quality Seal NASC- National Animal Supplement Council
- Veterinarian Formulated
Veterinarian formulated and recommended for use in dogs over the age of 6 weeks. A source of: alpha-Amylase which can hydrolyze starch. Protease which can hydrolyze proteins. Cellulase which can break down cellulose. Lipase which can hydrolyze triglycerides. Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
For use in dogs over the age of 6 weeks.
|Feeding directions: (Give with each meal)|
|Up to 20 lbs.||1 soft chew||41 to 80 lbs.||3 soft chews|
|21 to 40 lbs.||2 soft chews||81 lbs. and over||4 soft chews|
Brewer's dried yeast, dried potato product, glycerin, flaxseed, lecithin, fructooligosaccharides, dried aspergillus oryzae fermentation product, dried aspergillus niger fermentation solubles, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation product, papaya, dried bacillus coagulans fermentation product, natural flavoring, water, tapioca starch, maltodextrin sorbic acid (a preservative), mixed tocopherols (a preservative), vegetable oil.
|Guaranteed Analysis per 2 Soft Chews:|
|*alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae)||2,200 SKBU¹|
|*Lipase (Rhizopus ryzae)||200 LU 2|
|*Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum)||70 CMCU3|
|*Protease (Papaya)||21,000 PU4|
|*Bacillus coagulans (Probiotic)||95 Million CFU|
|(All values are minimum unless otherwise noted.)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
|Calorie Content (Calculated) ME: 4,630 kcal/kg, 22.2 kcal/2 chews|
|(1) One SKB unit is defined as the amount of enzyme needed to form 10 mg of reducing sugars from 1% soluble starch solution at pH 5.0 and 40°C in 30 minutes. (2) One FCC Lipase Unit (LU) is defined as that quantity of enzyme that will liberate the equivalent of one µmol of acid (H+) per minute from the substrate, under the conditions of the assay. The assay is based on a five-minute hydrolysis of an olive oil substrate at pH 6.5 and 30°C. The fatty acids released on hydrolysis of the glycerol esters are determined by titration with sodium hydroxide. (3) One carboxymethyl cellulose unit (CMCU) is that amount of enzyme which liberates one micromole of reducing sugar (expressed as glucose equivalents) in one minute under the conditions of the assay. (4) The activity or bromelain is measured in the FCC PU; the assay of which is based on the hydrolysis of casein. This assay is based on a 60-minute proteolytic hydrolysis of a casein substrate at pH 6.0 and 40°C. One PU (Papain Unit) is defined as that quantity of enzyme that liberates the equivalent of 1µg of tyrosine per hour under the conditions of the assay.|
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Due to the taste nature of our products, do not leave package unattended around pets.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.