NaturVet, Cranberry Relief Plus Echinacea, For Cats, 60 Soft Chews 3.1 oz (90 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Wheat Free Quality Product For Over 20 Years
- Helps Support a Healthy Urinary Tract and Immune System
- NASC Quality Seal- National Animal Supplement Council
- Veterinarian Formulated & Recommended
- For Use in Cats Over the Age of 12 Weeks
NaturVet® Cranberry Relief® Cat Urinary Soft Chews are for use in cats over the age of 12 weeks. Helps support a healthy urinary tract and immune system.
2 soft chews per day for one week, up to three weeks. For maintenance give no more than twice weekly.
Brewers dried yeast, canola oil, dried potato product, flaxseed, glycerin, lecithin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, natural flavoring, rosemary extract, sorbic acid, tapioca starch, vegetable oil, water.
|Active Ingredients per 2 Soft Chews:|
|Cranberry Extract||236 mg|
|Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C)||79 mg|
|Astragalus Root||52 mg|
|Oregon Grape Root||39 mg|
|Marshmallow Root||23 mg|
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Potential interactions with CYP1A2 & CYP3A drugs. Absorption of drugs taken simultaneously may be delayed. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave package unattended around pets.