NaturesPlus, Spiru-Tein Protein Powder Meal, Strawberry, 1.2 lbs (544 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Protein Powder Meal*
- Flavored With Other Natural Flavors
- Plant-Based Protein
- Kosher Parve
- Strawberry Spiru-Tein Mixes Instantly - No Blender Required
- Gluten Free
- Yeast-Free Product
- Non-GMO Natural Soy
- Healthy Heart Food
Spiru-Tein is scientifically formulated with isolate soy protein from only non-genetically modified (non-GMO) soybeans - as nature intended.
25 grams of soy protein a day, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of Spiru-Tein supplies 6.25 grams of soy protein.
Strawberry Spiru-Tein Powder Features a unique blend of ingredients, including ...
- Superior Plant Protein Blend: Soy, Pea, Rice
- 100% Daily Value of all Vitamins
- Broad Profile of Essential Minerals
- Energy Nutrients: High-Quality Plant-Based Protein
- Diet-Aids: Lecithin, Spirulina, Choline and Inositol
- Enzymes: Bromelain and Papaya
- Cleansing: Chlorophyllin
*Not to be used as the sole source of dietary calories.
Add 34 g (approx. one heaping scoop, included in jar) of Strawberry Spiru-Tein powder to 8-10 fl oz of water, milk or liquid of your choice and mix (or shake) until smooth.
Proprietary non-GMO Plant-Based Protein Blend (soy [isolated soy protein and fermented soy], pea protein and rice protein), fructose, di-calcium phosphate, natural flavors, non-GMO xanthan gum, beet juice, microcrystalline cellulose, potassium citrate, oligofructose, magnesium oxide, ascorbic acid, psyllium, guar gum, spirulina, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, choline bitartrate, inositol, niacinamide, vitamin A palmitate, apple pectin, zinc oxide, biotin, calcium pantothenate, ferrous fumarate, vegan cholecalciferol, manganese sulfate, lecithin, lemon bioflavonoids, pyridoxine HCI, riboflavin, chlorophyllin, papaya, thiamine HCI, calcium-L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, potassium iodide, bromelain, chromium chloride, sodium molybdate, sodium selenite, methylcobalamin ... and Love♥
|Serving Size: 1 Heaping Scoop (34 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||<1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
|Total Sugars||11 g|
|Includes 10.6 g Added Sugars||21%|
|Vitamin D (D3) (800 IU)||20 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin A (5000 IU)||1500 mcg RAE||170%|
|Vitamin C||90 mg||100%|
|Vitamin E (30 IU)||20 mg||130%|
|Niacin||20 mg NE||130%|
|Vitamin B6||2 mg||170%|
|Folate (400 mcg L-methylfolate)||667 mcg DFE||170%|
|Vitamin B12||6 mcg||250%|
|Pantothenic Acid||10 mg||200%|
|**The % Daily Values tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
|Each serving of Spiru-Tein also contains:|
|Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving|
|Amino Acid||Total Protein||mg|
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
Notice: This product is sold by weight, not volume, therefore settling of contents may occur during shipping and handling.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.