Nature's Way, Primadophilus, Junior, Ages 6-12, 90 Vegetarian Capsules
- Once Daily
- For Healthy Digestive Flora
- TRUE IDENTITY™ Lactobacilli & Bifidobacteria
- TRUE RELEASE™ Release Targeted Delivery
- Enteric Coated
- TRUE POTENCY™ 3 Billion CFU
- Dietary Supplement
- TRUE GUARANTEE™ Probiotic
Exclusively backed by TRUE GUARANTEE™
- TRUE POTENCY™ ensures 3 billion CFUs per capsule for the entire shelf life
- TRUE IDENTITY™ ensures only the strains listed on the label are found in the product
- TRUE RELEASE™ enteric-coating ensures stomach acid survival and intestinal deliver
- 5 strain formula specifically designed for children ages 6-12
- Suitable for vegetarians
Take 1 capsule daily. Keep refrigerated to maintain maximum potency.
Potato starch, plant-derived capsule (modified cellulose), aqueous enteric-coating (modified cellulose, sodium alginate, stearic acid, fractionated [non-hydrogenated] coconut oil, oleic acid), magnesium stearate, ascorbic acid.
Contains milk and soy proteins.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Probiotic Blend
providing 3 Billion CFU
|**Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.