Nature's Way, Garlinase 5000, 320 mg , 100 Enteric-Coated Tablets
- Garlic Extract
- One Tablet Per Day
- No Garlic Breath
- Since 1969
- Supports Heart Health
- Yields 5,000 mcg of Allicin
- 320 mg Per Serving
- Dietary Supplement
The Rewards of Fresh Garlic
- Delivers 5,000 mcg of allicin, fresh garlic's most beneficial compound.
- Enteric-coated tablets reach the small intestine, so you get garlic where you need it and avoid garlic breath.
- Supports heart health.
- Maintains healthy cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range
- Contains 320 mg garlic, with just 1 tablet daily!
- And keep your fresh breath, too!
- Allicin is the key compound found in non-aged garlic and supports cardiovascular health.
The Downsides of Aged Garlic:
- Yields No beneficial allicin.
- Dissolves in the stomach, destroying any chance of allicin reaching the bloodstream.
- Is artificially aged in an accelerated process, destroying garlic's most beneficial compound.
Take 1 tablet daily with food. Do not chew or crush.
Cellulose, sodium croscarmellose, hypromellose, titanium dioxide color, ethylcellulose, calcium stearate, silicon dioxide, glycerin, sodium alginate, medium chain triglycerides, oleic acid, stearic acid.
Gluten free. No sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial flavors, or preservatives.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Tablet||% Daily Value|
|Garlic (Allium sativum) Bulb Extract
standardized to contain 3.4% alliin (10.88 mg)
|**Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Keep out of reach of children. This product has a tamper-evident blister sheet. Do not use if foil or plastic is punctured!
Do not use this product if you have a bleeding disorder, are taking blood-thinning medication, or are within a week of any surgical procedure. If pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.