Nature's Way, Aloe Vera, Inner Leaf Gel & Juice with Aloe Polymax, Wild Berry, 33.8 fl oz (1 Liter)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- With Aloe PolyMax™ + Aloe Polysaccharide
- Aloe Content & Purity in this Product- International Aloe Science Council Certified
- 60% Aloe Vera Inner Leaf Gel & Juice From Concentrate
Aloe Vera is traditionally found in warm, arid locations, like the Caribbean and Northern Africa and has been used for thousands of years.
Polysaccharide Content. Nature's Way® Aloe Vera is enhanced with Aloe PolyMax+™ (a proprietary aloe polysaccharide).
Oxidation-free Packaging. Nature's Way Aloe Vera is guaranteed fresh. Because aloe nutrients deteriorate when exposed to oxygen, Nature's Way Aloe Vera is bottled using a unique nitrogen process to eliminate oxidation and preserve potency.
Certified for Purity Potency. Nature's Way Aloe Vera is the brand to trust. Independently certified for quality, Nature's Way Aloe Vera is certified by the International Aloe Science Council (verification of aloe content and purity).
Drink 1 to 8 ounces per day or mix into your favorite juice or smoothie.
Refrigerate after opening
Purified water, aloe vera inner leaf pulp, fructose, aloe vera leaf juice, natural flavors, preservatives to maintain freshness (citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate), organic Aloe PolyMax+™ containing polysaccharide.
|Serving Size: 8 fl oz (236 mL)|
Servings Per Container: 4
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||2%|
|Total Sugars||29 g|
|Includes 28 g Added Sugars||56%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed for your protection.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.