Nature's Path, Organic Flavored Toaster Pastries, Frosted Cherry Pomegranate, 6 Pastries, 11 oz (312 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* No Restock Fees - Our competitors charge restock fees because they know you will be returning their inferior products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Refunds Go back to the form of payment you used - Our competition gives you store credit because they know you will never use it.
* Longest Warranty Period Available - We encourage you to compare our warranty period to our competitors.
* Flexible Payment Options Including - (Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, G Pay, Credit Card, Apple Pay).
* Amazon Pay - You can use your Amazon account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* PayPal - You can use your PayPal account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout. Once logged in choose the pay later option.
* 4.7 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews).
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- We specialize in sourcing hard-to-find and high-demand products. Often times these products are experiencing a sudden surge in demand. ( For example, a surge in demand due to a celebrity using a certain product or a social media video with the product that has gone viral.) This oftentimes results in intermittent stock-outs that can happen within minutes of receiving stock.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- In addition to shipping and delivering to the entire continental USA, we also try to support our local Dallas community with excellent shipping rates and fast delivery.
At Health Central USA, we are proud to be the largest supplier of high-quality health supplements and vitamins in the United States. Our online store, HealthCentralUSA.com, offers a wide variety of genuine products that have undergone numerous studies and tests to ensure their high potency. We have over 100,000 products available, including the best brands from around the world. Our goal is to fulfill our customers' daily nutritional and supplement needs with affordable prices and exclusive deals and offers. Whether you're looking for supplements for weight loss, vitamins, protein, iron, magnesium, natural products, hair loss, or Medical, we have you covered. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any queries, and all payments are 100% secure. Shop smarter by comparing prices of similar products from different brands and choose what suits you best. With over 500,000 regular customers, Health Central USA is the most trusted online vitamin and supplement store. Empower your body and lead a healthy, fulfilling life with Health Central USA.
- Always Organic
- Made with Real Fruit
- No Artificial Flavors or Synthetic Colors
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
- Kosher Dairy
Real Organic Goodness
- Real organic cherries
- Sweet icing
- Pomegranate juice
Our organic toaster pastries are always made with real fruit, Fairtrade ingredients and no artificial flavors. The filling is baked into a golden pastry & finished with frosting for a tasty treat straight out of the toaster.
"Our Always Organic Legacy began on my family farm, where dad said 'Always leave the soil better than you found it,' by farming without chemical pesticides, fertilizers of GMOs. For over 30 years, our family has aspired to make delicious, organic foods that you can love & trust."
From our family to yours,
Arran Stephens, Co-founder
Toaster Style (Optimal Method):
Remove wrapper and place your Nature's Path® Organic Toaster Pastry in toaster on light or lowest heat setting. Allow Toaster Pastry to cool before handling.*
Remove Toaster Pastry from its foil pouch and microwave on high for 10 seconds. Allow Toaster Pastry to cool before handling.*
*Caution: Frosting and filling can become very hot and cause burns after being heated.
Wheat flour*, cane sugar*, invert cane syrup*, palm oil*, whole wheat flour*, cherries*, apples*, corn starch*, rice starch*, leavening (baking soda, cream of tartar), vital wheat gluten*, pomegranate juice concentrate*, dextrose*, tapioca starch*, cultured dextrose*, sea salt, cherry flavor*, citric acid, honey*, molasses*, red beet powder* (red beet juice concentrate*, maltodextrin*), whey protein concentrate* (milk), algin, sodium citrate, monocalcium phosphate.
Contains milk and wheat.
Fairtrade certified honey. The quantity of cane sugar, invert cane syrup and molasses required for this product are sourced and audited as Fairtrade, ensuring sugar producers receive Fairtrade terms. Total Fairtrade 36%.
|Serving Size: 2 pastries (104 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 3|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*||Amount Per Container||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||8 g||10%||25 g||32%|
|Saturated Fat||4 g||20%||12 g||60%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||0 mg||0%|
|Sodium||300 mg||13%||900 mg||39%|
|Total Carb.||74 g||27%||222 g||81%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%||6 g||21%|
|Total Sugars||34 g||102 g|
|Incl. Added Sugars||34 g||68%||101 g||202%|
|Protein||6 g||18 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%||0 mcg||0%|
|Calcium||0 mg||0%||49 mg||4%|
|Iron||4 mg||20%||11 mg||62%|
|Potassium||126 mg||2%||378 mg||8%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Be sure to allow for adequate cooling time before handling and eating. Use lowest settings on toasters and never leave your toaster or microwave unattended while heating due to the chance of smoke and fire. Children should be supervised while heating pastries.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.