Nature's One, Baby's Only, Plant Based Pea Protein Toddler Formula, 12 to 36 Months, 12.7 oz (360 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* No Restock Fees - Our competitors charge restock fees because they know you will be returning their inferior products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Refunds Go back to the form of payment you used - Our competition gives you store credit because they know you will never use it.
* Longest Warranty Period Available - We encourage you to compare our warranty period to our competitors.
* Flexible Payment Options Including - (Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, G Pay, Credit Card, Apple Pay).
* Amazon Pay - You can use your Amazon account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* PayPal - You can use your PayPal account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout. Once logged in choose the pay later option.
* 4.7 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews).
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- We specialize in sourcing hard-to-find and high-demand products. Often times these products are experiencing a sudden surge in demand. ( For example, a surge in demand due to a celebrity using a certain product or a social media video with the product that has gone viral.) This oftentimes results in intermittent stock-outs that can happen within minutes of receiving stock.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- In addition to shipping and delivering to the entire continental USA, we also try to support our local Dallas community with excellent shipping rates and fast delivery.
At Health Central USA, we are proud to be the largest supplier of high-quality health supplements and vitamins in the United States. Our online store, HealthCentralUSA.com, offers a wide variety of genuine products that have undergone numerous studies and tests to ensure their high potency. We have over 100,000 products available, including the best brands from around the world. Our goal is to fulfill our customers' daily nutritional and supplement needs with affordable prices and exclusive deals and offers. Whether you're looking for supplements for weight loss, vitamins, protein, iron, magnesium, natural products, hair loss, or Medical, we have you covered. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any queries, and all payments are 100% secure. Shop smarter by comparing prices of similar products from different brands and choose what suits you best. With over 500,000 regular customers, Health Central USA is the most trusted online vitamin and supplement store. Empower your body and lead a healthy, fulfilling life with Health Central USA.
- Formerly Known as Pea Protein
- Certified Non-GMO†
- USDA Organic
- Dairy Free
- Powder Add Water
- Soy Free Protein
- No Corn Syrup
- No Palm Oil
- Certified Organic by OneCert
- Suitable for Galactosemia
clean label Project® Purity Award
- Organic support for continued growth & development
- All Non-GMO ingredient
- Recognized for purity & nutritional superiority
We Make Organic Formula Better™
Introduced in 1999, Baby’s Only® was the first organic baby formula in the U.S. We go beyond organic to make superior nutrition, so every child has a “Better Start for Life.®”
Baby’s Only® formulas are made in our state-of-the-art facility dedicated to organic and non-GMO nutrition. This facility allows us to produce high quality, small batch blends meeting your child’s nutritional needs without harsh chemical processing often utilized in other formulas.
Breast milk is organically the best option for your child. Therefore, Baby’s Only® is intended for a toddler 1-year of age and older OR when directed by a healthcare professional.
†No genetically engineered ingredients
Your child's health depends on proper formula preparation. Do not exceed recommended water to powder ratio unless specified by a healthcare professional. Failure to follow warnings and instructions could result in poor nutrition.
Fill powder to top of enclosed scoop (1 Scoop = 8 g) 1 Can makes about 88 fl oz (2602 ml)
|To Make||Water||Add Formula Powder|
|2 fl oz bottle||2 fl oz (60 ml)||1 scoop|
|4 fl oz bottle||4 fl oz (120 ml)||2 scoops|
|8 fl oz bottle||8 fl oz (240 ml)||4 scoops|
- Wash hands and surfaces with soap & warm water.
- Using chart, pour desired amount of water into clean bottle.
- Add powder using 1 unpacked, level scoop for each 2 fl oz of water.
- Cap bottle; shake well until powder is dissolved.
- Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
Best when used by date stamped on bottom of can.
Prepared formula must be refrigerated.
Organic brown rice syrup, organic pea protein concentrate, organic canola oil, organic high oleic oil (organic high oleic sunflower and/or organic high oleic safflower oils), organic linoleic sunflower oil, organic coconut oil, less than 2% of: organic sunflower lecithin, potassium gluconate, calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, potassium chloride, potassium citrate, potassium phosphate, calcium ascorbate, l-methionine, magnesium sulfate, sodium chloride, l-leucine, l-threonine, choline bitartrate, inositol, ferrous sulfate, l-carnitine, niacinamide, zinc sulfate, calcium pantothenate, d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, copper sulfate, vitamin A, sodium selenate, folic acid, potassium iodide, phylloquinone, biotin, vitamin D3, vitamin B12.
|Serving Size: 2 scoops (16 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 22|
Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||4 g||11%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||9%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Total Sugars||3 g|
|Includes 3 g Added Sugars||11%|
|Vitamin D||1.3 mcg||8%|
|Vitamin A||70 mcg||25%|
|Vitamin K||7 mcg||25%|
|Vitamin B6||0.05 mg||10%|
|Vitamin B12||0.36 mcg||40%|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.4 mg||20%|
|Vitamin E||1.1 mg||20%|
|Folate||20 mcg DFE
(12 mcg Folic Acid)
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 1,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Filled by weight not volume. Some settling may occur.
Never use Microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns can result • Check with your child's healthcare provider on type of water to be used. • Discard leftover formula after feeding.
Storage: Store prepared formula in refrigerator and use within 24 hours • Cover opened formula can and store in cool, dry place and use within 1 month • Store unopened cans at room temperature; avoid extreme temperature.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.