Nature's Gate, Biotin & Bamboo Conditioner for Thin Hair, 16 fl oz (473 ml)
- Nature’s Gate Biotin & Bamboo Conditioner for Thin Hair
- Established 1972
- Journey to Wholistic Beauty
- Vegan • Cruelty Free • Non-GMO
- Gluten Free • Paraben Free • Soy Free • No Nasties!
- No Phthalates, PEG, Butylene Glycol, or Artificial Colors
- No Sodium Lauryl, Laureth, or Coco Sulfates
- Made in U.S.A. from Globally Sourced Materials
Nature's Gate, a trusted alternative for healthy hair. Your cleansing routine just got more responsible.
Our enriched Biotin & Bamboo Conditioner for Thin Hair gently cleanses hair with a unique blend of Biotin, Bamboo and Pro-Vitamin B5. Helps to build body and repair damage with moisture rich Jojoba and Borago oil for fuller, thicker feeling hair.
Nature's Gate Biotin & Bamboo Shampoo and Biotin & Bamboo Conditioner are a healthy way to help to add volume to thinning hair with clean natural ingredients.
• Vegan • Cruelty Free • Non-GMO • Gluten Free • Paraben Free • Soy Free • No Nasties!
For best results, use with Biotin & Bamboo Shampoo for Thin Hair.
Water (Aqua), Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Benzyl Alcohol, Biotin, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Sclerotium Gum, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Viola Tricolor Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Serine, Aspartic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Stearalkonium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Fragrance*.
* Phthalate free
• No Sodium Lauryl, Laureth, or Coco Sulfates • No Phthalates, PEG, Butylene Glycol, or Artificial Colors
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.