Natural Factors, Celadrin, Joint Health, 180 Softgels
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- Dietary Supplement
- A Proprietary Blend of Esterified Oils
- Healthy Joint Function
- Celadrin® - Joint Flexibility & Pain Relief
Celadrin, "a cellular lubricant", has been clinically studied to promote flexibility and mobility, and can promote healthy joint function.
Non-GMO: Documentation ✔
Mass Spec: Lab Tested ✔
3 softgels per day taken all at once with or without a meal or as directed by a health professional.
Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob), soy lecithin.
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
Manufactured by Natural Factors to ensure safety and potency in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) of the FDA and Health Canada.
As with any supplement, consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to conceive, or if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 3 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%‡|
Celadrin® is a proprietary blend of special cetylated, esterified fatty acids (cetyl myristoleate, cetyl myristate, cetyl palmitoleate, cetyl laurate, cetyl palmitate, cetyl oleate).
|‡ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.