NatraBio, Leg Cramps, 60 Tablets
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
For Relief of
- Leg Cramps
- Muscle Pain & Spasms
- Night Cramps & Pain
Effective - Natural active ingredients treat symptoms at the source.
Gentle - Non-habit forming, no drowsiness.
Safe - No known medication interactions.
A Heritage of Healing
For over 40 years, we've been making products that gently support the body's natural healing process.
Quality You Can Trust
Our homeopathic medicines are made from high quality ingredients under strict drug manufacturing guidelines.
Uses: May help temporarily relieve
- Muscle paints & spasms
- Cramps in calves & feet
- Night cramps & pain
Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 tablets every 2 hours for 2 doses, then reduce to 1 tablets every 4 hours.
|Calcarea carbonica 6X, 12X, 30X||Cramps in calves at night|
|Chininum sulphuricum 4X||Neuralgia, tearing leg pains|
|Colocynthis 4X||Contraction of muscles, leg cramps|
|Cuprum metallicum 12X||Cramps in legs and feet|
|Gnaphalium polycephalum 4X||Frequent cramps in legs|
|Lycopodium clavatum 6X||Cramps in calves, sciatica|
|Magnesia Phosphorica 6X||Severe cramps in calves|
|Rhus toxicodendron 6X, 12X, 30X||Cramps in calves|
|Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose, croscarmellose disodium, dextrose, lactose, magnesium stearate.|
Stop and ask a doctor if
- Pain worsens or persists for more than 7 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling are present.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If you pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature (65-80°F).
Do not use if printed foil blister is broken or missing.