Nair, Hair Remover, Wax Ready-Strips, For Legs & Body, 40 Wax Strips + 6 Post Wipes
- #1 Hair Removal Brand*
- Our Fastest, Easiest Wax Strips Eve
- No Warming or Rubbing Required
- Results Last Up to 8 Weeks**
- Removes Short Hair
- 40 Wax Strips + 6 Post Wipes†
- No Prep Strip, Just Peel & Place
- Large Strips
- Mess-Free. Easy. No Expertise Required!
- Dermatologist Tested
- Helps Minimize Hair Regrowth***
*Among depilatory/wax/bleach products
**Individual results may vary
***With repeated use
†20 large double-sided + 6 post wipes.
Before You Begin - Please read and follow these instructions carefully.
3 Important Tips
- Appropriate Hair Length: Hair should be no longer than ½". Trim if necessary.
- Skin Preparation: Skin should be clean and dry; free of oils, creams and perspiration. Wash skin with soap and water, and dry thoroughly before waxing. If the climate is hot and humid, lightly dust the area to be waxed with powder.
- Store in a cool, dark place
Before each use, always complete a patch test. Apply a test strip to a small area where product will be used, and follow the basic instructions. Wait 24 hours; if skin appears normal, proceed. A slight reddening of the skin is normal for several hours after removal of hair. In cases of extreme skin reactions, discontinue use immediately and do not proceed with full treatment.
Instructions for Legs & Body Use
3 Easy Steps to Beautiful Smooth Skin
- Peel. Slowly separate the strips (no need for prior rubbing to warm the wax††).
- Press. Using one wax stripe at a time. Apply over the hair to be removed in the direction of hair growth and make it adhere by pressing down firmly.
- Pull. Hold the skin taut with your free hand and, with one quick movement, pull the strip off with the other hand. Always pull in the opposite direction of hair growth and parallel to the line of the body. The same strip may be used several times until it no longer adheres to the skin. Post wipes included to soothe and moisturize the skin and to remove any wax residue.
Waxing tips for smaller body parts
Nair Wax Strips may be but cut with scissors into smaller strips. Note: Cut strips before separating.
Underarms: Be sure to use powder prior to waxing if you are sweating. Apply in the direction of hair growth. Remove in the opposite direction. Underarm hair removal should be done in 2 steps as the hair grows in two different directions (at top towards the top and at the bottom towards the bottom). Caution: Do not use a deodorant or anti-perspirant for 24 hours after waxing.
Bikini: Hair should be no longer than ½" long. Trim if necessary. Test a small area first. Check the direction of hair growth, which is usually toward the inside of thighs. Apply in the direction of hair growth and remove in the opposite direction. Holding the skin taut with the free hand is very important in this area to avoid bruising.
††Test performed at temperature equal to 20°C & beyond
Wax Strips: Triethylene glycol rosinate, glyceryl rosinate, polyethylene, fragrance, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, prunus serrulata flower extract, dendrobium phalaenopsis flower extract, tocopherol, titanium dioxide, carmine.
Post Wipes: Mineral oil, ethylhexyl stearate, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, isopropyl myristate, phenethyl alcohol, caprylyl glycol, bisabolol, farnesol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, BHT, tocopherol, fragrance.
For external use only.
Caution: Patch test before each use by applying the product to a small part of the area where hair is to be removed. Follow directions and wait 24 hours. If skin appears normal, proceed. Never reapply wax on same area within a 24 hour period. As with any wax treatment, some discomfort may be experienced. Your skin may turn a little red for a short while after treatment. This is normal and will soon disappear. If the skin to be treated is not held taut, and the wax is not zipped or pulled back very fast and close to the skin, then a pinching effect may be felt, a wax residue will remain on the skin or worse, skin could be removed resulting in injury. Read the instructions carefully, proceed at all times with caution.
Do not get into eyes. Do not use product on eye lids or eye lashes. Wax should not be used by people suffering from diabetes or circulatory problems or areas with varicose veins, moles and warts. Do not wax inside nose or ears, on nipples, perianal, vaginal / genital areas or eye lashes. Do not use wax or wipes on irritated, inflamed or broken skin. Not suitable for people with extra sensitive or problem skin. Not recommended for the elderly or people with loose skin. Do not apply wax on sunburned, chapped, broken or sore skin, cuts, weak scars or eczema. Do not use immediately after a bath. Do not use a deodorant or antiperspirant for 24 hours after underarm hair removal. Do not ingest. Do not get into eyes. Failure to follow these warnings may result in severe skin irritation, skin removal, or other injury. Stop use if irritation occurs, seek medical attention if irritation persists.
Keep out of reach of children.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.