Mustela, Baby, Mineral Sunscreen, Face + Body, SPF 50, 3.38 fl oz (100 ml)
- Face + Body
- Dermatologist Tested
- SPF UVB UVA 50
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- For Babies, Children And The Entire Family
- Safe for Sensitive Skin Types
- 0% Fragrance and Parabens
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures
- Apply liberally to exposed areas, 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
Sun protection Measures:
- Regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
|Zinc Oxide 25%||Sunscreen|
|Water, c15-19 alkane, glycerin, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, ethyl macadamiate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, styrene/acrylates copolymer, stearyl/octyldodecyl citrate crosspolymer, lauryl peg-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, propanediol, polyhydroxy stearic acid, triethoxycaprylylsilane, 1,2-hexanediol, hydroxy acetophenone, magnesium sulfate, sodium chloride, caprylhydroxamic acid, tocopheryl acetate, sodium hyaluronate, tocopherol, malic acid
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Stop and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Protect the product from excessive heat and direct sunlight. May stain some fabrics.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.