Mustela, Baby, Diaper Rash Cream 1-2-3, Fragrance Free, 3.80 oz (108 g)
- Skin Protectant with Zinc Oxide
- Irritation and Redness
- 98% Ingredients of Natural Origin
- 0% Fragrance
- Clinically Tested
- From Birth On
- Complete Skincare for The Diaper Area
- Formulated to Minimize the Risk of Allergic Reaction
- High Tolerance From Birth On¹
- For All Skin Types
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
- Protects chafed skin and minor irritation associated with diaper rash.
- Helps seal out wetness.
Clinically Proven Efficacy:
- 100% of pediatricians and dermatologists surveyed approve the preventative action.¹
- Reduces irritation and redness from the first day of use in over 80% of cases².
1 - Prevents - at each change.
2 - Relieves - from the 1st few applications.
3 - Recovers - continually.
Clinical test conducted on: ¹60 babies and ²69 babies (self evaluation).
¹Including newborns out of the NICU.
Change wet and soiled diapers promptly. Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry. Apply cream liberally and as often as necessary with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged. Alumino-plastic tube ensures proper product conservation and facilitates daily use.
|Zinc Oxide 9.9%||Skin Protectant|
|Inactive ingredients: Beeswax, caprylic/capric triglyceride, capryloyl glycine, caprylyl glycol, coco-caprylate/caprate, ethyl linoleate, glycerin, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil unsaponifiables, levulinic acid, magnesium sulfate, persea gratissima (avocado) fruit extract, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, polyglyceryl-2-dipoly - hydroxystearate, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, propylene carbonate, sodium levulinate, stearalkonium hectorite, undecyl dimethyl oxazoline, water.|
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Conditions worsen.
- Symptoms last more than seven days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.