MuscleTech, Mass Tech Extreme 2000, Triple Chocolate Brownie, 6 lbs (2.72 kg)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* No Restock Fees - Our competitors charge restock fees because they know you will be returning their inferior products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Refunds Go back to the form of payment you used - Our competition gives you store credit because they know you will never use it.
* Longest Warranty Period Available - We encourage you to compare our warranty period to our competitors.
* Flexible Payment Options Including - (Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, G Pay, Credit Card, Apple Pay).
* Amazon Pay - You can use your Amazon account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* PayPal - You can use your PayPal account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout. Once logged in choose the pay later option.
* 4.7 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews).
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- We specialize in sourcing hard-to-find and high-demand products. Often times these products are experiencing a sudden surge in demand. ( For example, a surge in demand due to a celebrity using a certain product or a social media video with the product that has gone viral.) This oftentimes results in intermittent stock-outs that can happen within minutes of receiving stock.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- In addition to shipping and delivering to the entire continental USA, we also try to support our local Dallas community with excellent shipping rates and fast delivery.
At Health Central USA, we are proud to be the largest supplier of high-quality health supplements and vitamins in the United States. Our online store, HealthCentralUSA.com, offers a wide variety of genuine products that have undergone numerous studies and tests to ensure their high potency. We have over 100,000 products available, including the best brands from around the world. Our goal is to fulfill our customers' daily nutritional and supplement needs with affordable prices and exclusive deals and offers. Whether you're looking for supplements for weight loss, vitamins, protein, iron, magnesium, natural products, hair loss, or Medical, we have you covered. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any queries, and all payments are 100% secure. Shop smarter by comparing prices of similar products from different brands and choose what suits you best. With over 500,000 regular customers, Health Central USA is the most trusted online vitamin and supplement store. Empower your body and lead a healthy, fulfilling life with Health Central USA.
- High Protein Mass Gainer
- Increase Muscle
- Enhance Recovery
- Boost Strength
- 80 g Protein‡,**
- 2,330 Calories‡,**
- 10 g Creatine‡
- 21 Vitamins & Minerals‡
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
- Dietary Supplement
Get Bigger And Stronger Faster
Prepare for extreme gains with this advanced, powerful strength enhancing mass gainer. In every serving of Mass-Tech® Extreme 2000 (when mixed with 20 oz of skim milk) you're looking at 80g of protein, over 400g of carbs, and over 2000 calories, including 8.3 g of L-leucine, 10 g of creatine, and 21 vitamins and minerals. Mass-Tech® Extreme has everything you need to pack on muscle, add size, and destroy those strength goals.
Smash Strength & Performance Plateaus
With 80 g of protein, when mixed with 20 oz skim milk in your shake, hardgainers will have the building blocks they need to pack on desired lean muscle. But that's not all! The clinically validated 10 g dose of creatine will help increase muscle size and strength fast. In a human clinical study, subjects gained 6lbs. in just 6 weeks while using the same creatine dose found in Mass-Tech® Extreme 2000. When mixed with 20 oz of skim milk, each serving also delivers 17.5 g of BCAAs, including 8.3 g of the strength enhancing L-leucine. L-leucine enhances mTOR activation and amplifies protein synthesis. In a clinical study, L-leucine was shown to help subjects increase their 5-rep max strength by over 40% in just 12 weeks.
High-Density, Clean-Calorie Shake
Reignite your mass gaining goals with a great-tasting protein that delivers clean carbs and calories. Each serving of Mass-Tech® Extreme delivers over 2000 calories and over 400 g of carbs through a multi-phase carb complex, spiking insulin levels and promoting muscle glycogen replenishment. This ultimately helps creatine reach your muscles to put your body in an anabolic state. In an 8-week university study, subjects who added 2000 calories to a high protein diet and a weightlifting program gained 6.8 lbs of mass (vs 1.3 lbs in the control group). Fuel up, maximize your potential, and take results to the extreme!
See supplement facts for cholesterol and sodium content.
**With 20 oz. of skim milk
Shaker Cup: Mix 1/2 serving (3 scoops) with 8-10 oz of water or skim milk in a shaker cup and consume twice daily.
Blender: Mix 1 serving (6 scoops) with 16-20 oz of water or skim milk in a blender and consume once daily. Take in the morning, between meals, or post-workout. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided. Maintain an adequate state of hydration during use.
Multi-phase carb complex (maltodextrin, oat bran, isomaltulose), premium whey protein matrix (whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, hydrolyzed whey protein isolate), natural and artificial flavors, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), cocoa extender (carob powder, coconut oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate, mono and diglycerides, dipotassium phosphate, silicon dioxide, natural flavor), soy and/or sunflower lecithin, salt, vitamin & mineral blend (ferric orthophosphate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, calcium d-pantothenate, ascorbic acid, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin a palmitate, cyanocobalamin, folic acid, biotin, chromium chloride, potassium iodide, phytonadione, cholecalciferol), sucralose, acesulfame-potassium, gum blend (cellulose gum, xanthan gum, carrageenan), medium chain triglycerides.
Contains milk, soy, and coconut ingredients.
Processed in a facility that also processes sesame, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, and wheat ingredients.
Contains bioengineered food ingredients.
|Serving Size: 6 Scoops (569 g)|
|Servings Per Container: Approx. 5|
|Amount Per||1/2 Serving (285 g)(3 Scoops) with 10 oz. of Water||
||Serving (569 g)(6 Scoops) with 20 oz. of Water||
||Serving (569 g)(6 Scoops) with 20 oz. of Skim Milk||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||3 g||4%*||6 g||8%*||7 g||9%*|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%*||3.5 g||18%*||4 g||20%*|
|Cholesterol||85 mg||28%||170 mg||57%||180 mg||60%|
|Total Carbohydrate||228 g||83%*||455 g||165%||486 g||177%*|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||<4%*||2 g||7%*||2 g||7%*|
|Total Sugars||11 g||†
|Includes Added Sugars||9 g||18%*||17 g||34%*||17 g||34%*|
|Protein||30 g||60%*||60 g||120%*||80 g||160%*|
|Vitamin A||370 mcg||41%||740 mcg||82%||750 mcg||83%|
|Vitamin C||15 mg||17%||30 mg||33%||30 mg||33%|
|Vitamin D||2.5 mcg||13%||4.9 mcg||25%||4.9 mcg||25%|
|Vitamin E||5.5 mg||37%||11 mg||73%||11.1 mg||74%|
|Vitamin K||8 mcg||7%||15 mcg||13%||15 mcg||13%|
|Thiamin||0.8 mg||67%||1.5 mg||125%||1.8 mg||150%|
|Riboflavin||0.8 mg||62%||1.5 mg||115%||2.6 mg||200%|
|Niacin||13.7 mg||86%||27.3 mg||171%||32.3 mg||202%|
|Vitamin B6||0.8 mg||47%||1.5 mg||88%||1.7 mg||100%|
|Folate||165 mcg DFE (95 mcg folic acid)||41%||330 mcg DFE (195 mcg folic acid)||83%||360 mcg DFE (195 mcg folic acid)||90%|
|Vitamin B12||1.5 mcg||63%||3 mcg||125%||6 mcg||250%|
|Biotin||79 mcg||263%||157 mcg||523%||157 mcg||523%|
|Pantothenic Acid||2.3 mg||46%||4.6 mg||92%||6.8 mg||136%|
|Calcium||200 mg||15%||400 mg||31%||1,150 mg||88%|
|Iron||7.1 mg||39%||14.2 mg||79%||14.4 mg||80%|
|Iodine||40 mcg||27%||79 mcg||53%||79 mcg||53%|
|Zinc||3.1 mg||28%||6.1 mg||55%||8.6 mg||78%|
|Selenium||8 mcg||15%||15 mcg||27%||33 mcg||60%|
|Copper||0.8 mg||89%||1.6 mg||178%||1.7 mg||189%|
|Chromium||78 mcg||223%||156 mcg||446%||156 mcg||446%|
|Sodium||360 mg||16%||730 mg||32%||980 mg||43%|
|Potassium||280 mg||6%||560 mg||12%||1,510 mg||32%|
|L-glutamine and glutamic acid (as whey protein and L-glutamine)||5.3 g||†
|Creatine monohydrate||5 g||†
(as whey protein and L-leucine)
|L-valine (as whey protein and L-valine)||1.8 g||†
|L-isoleucine (as whey protein and L-isoleucine)||1.7 g||†
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Not intended for use by persons under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Childbearing age women should limit daily vitamin A intake to 3.000mcg (excludes beta-carotene). Consult a medical doctor if you have a medical condition or before starting any diet or exercise program. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if packaging has been tampered with. Store in a cool, dry place (60°F to 80°F).
This product contains 10g of creatine monohydrate per serving, which is in addition to the 60g of protein per serving shown in the Supplement Facts. Creatine is not counted toward the total amount of protein in this product.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.