Mommy Knows Best, Lactation Cookie Mix , Oatmeal Chocolate Chip, 16 oz (454 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* No Restock Fees - Our competitors charge restock fees because they know you will be returning their inferior products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Refunds Go back to the form of payment you used - Our competition gives you store credit because they know you will never use it.
* Longest Warranty Period Available - We encourage you to compare our warranty period to our competitors.
* Flexible Payment Options Including - (Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, G Pay, Credit Card, Apple Pay).
* Amazon Pay - You can use your Amazon account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* PayPal - You can use your PayPal account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout. Once logged in choose the pay later option.
* 4.7 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews).
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- We specialize in sourcing hard-to-find and high-demand products. Often times these products are experiencing a sudden surge in demand. ( For example, a surge in demand due to a celebrity using a certain product or a social media video with the product that has gone viral.) This oftentimes results in intermittent stock-outs that can happen within minutes of receiving stock.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- In addition to shipping and delivering to the entire continental USA, we also try to support our local Dallas community with excellent shipping rates and fast delivery.
At Health Central USA, we are proud to be the largest supplier of high-quality health supplements and vitamins in the United States. Our online store, HealthCentralUSA.com, offers a wide variety of genuine products that have undergone numerous studies and tests to ensure their high potency. We have over 100,000 products available, including the best brands from around the world. Our goal is to fulfill our customers' daily nutritional and supplement needs with affordable prices and exclusive deals and offers. Whether you're looking for supplements for weight loss, vitamins, protein, iron, magnesium, natural products, hair loss, or Medical, we have you covered. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any queries, and all payments are 100% secure. Shop smarter by comparing prices of similar products from different brands and choose what suits you best. With over 500,000 regular customers, Health Central USA is the most trusted online vitamin and supplement store. Empower your body and lead a healthy, fulfilling life with Health Central USA.
- Dairy & Gluten Free
- With Key Ingredients Traditionally Used to Help Boost Your Breat Milk Supply
- Homemade Cookies in 3 Easy Steps
- GMO Free
- Mom Tested. Lactation Consulted Approved.
Baked into each mouth-watering cookie, you'll find oats, brewer's yeast and flaxseed; ingredients used for generations to increase breat milk production and replenish key nutrients mothers need.
Eat 1-2 servings per day for best results.
You Will Need:
- 1 Egg (or egg substitute)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter at room temperature (or butter substitute)
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Beat together the softened butter and egg in a large bowl. Add cookie mix to the bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto cookie sheet. Lightly flatten the top of the cookie with spoon.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until edges are light brown. Cool on baking sheet 2 minutes.
Store baked cookies in an airtight container for up to a week. Cookies can also be frozen for up to three months.
Gluten-free oats, semi-sweet chocolate (organic cane sugar, organic cocoa liquor, organic cocoa butter), brown sugar, turbinado sugar, gluten-free oat flour, gluten-free brewer's yeast, almond flour, flax seeds, salt, vanilla powder (dextrose, madagascar vanilla beans), baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), baking soda, cinnamon.
Produced in a facility that may have contact with egg, milk, wheat, nuts.
Contains: Almond, coconut.
May contain traces of soy.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp dry mix (21 g/makes a 29 g cookie)|
|Servings Per Container: About 22|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
|Total Sugars||8 g|
|Includes 7 g Added Sugars||14%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.