Mederma, Skin Care For Scars, For Kids, 0.70 oz (20 g)
- Reduces the Appearance of Old & New Scars
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended Product For Kids' Scars
- Goes on Purple, Rubs in Clear!
- Kid-Friendly Scent!
- For Ages 2-12
- From The Leader in Scar Management
- Easy to Use
- Appear Softer and Smoother
- Absorbs Quickly
Helps Old And New Scars Resulting From:
- Cuts & Scrapes
- Bug Bites
Use - Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin.
Apply as needed.
- Apply a thing coat of Mederma for Kids to the scar and gently massage in 3 time a day for 8 weeks on new scars and 3 times a day for 3 to 6 months on existing scars.
- Mederma for Kids absorbs into the scar to help old and new scars appear softer and smoother.
- Mederma for Kids is safe for use on children 2-12 years of age. For use on children under the age of 2 consult your doctor.
|Allantoin 1%||Skin Protectant|
|Inactive Ingredients Water, peg-4, xanthan gum, alcohol, allium cepa (onion) bulb extract, fragrance, methylparaben, sorbic acid, d&c violet no.2, fd&c red no. 4.|
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do not use on
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature.