Maya Kaimal, Organic Everyday Dal, Red Lentil + Butternut Squash + Coconut, 10 oz (284 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* No Restock Fees - Our competitors charge restock fees because they know you will be returning their inferior products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Refunds Go back to the form of payment you used - Our competition gives you store credit because they know you will never use it.
* Longest Warranty Period Available - We encourage you to compare our warranty period to our competitors.
* Flexible Payment Options Including - (Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, G Pay, Credit Card, Apple Pay).
* Amazon Pay - You can use your Amazon account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* PayPal - You can use your PayPal account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout. Once logged in choose the pay later option.
* 4.7 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews).
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- We specialize in sourcing hard-to-find and high-demand products. Often times these products are experiencing a sudden surge in demand. ( For example, a surge in demand due to a celebrity using a certain product or a social media video with the product that has gone viral.) This oftentimes results in intermittent stock-outs that can happen within minutes of receiving stock.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- In addition to shipping and delivering to the entire continental USA, we also try to support our local Dallas community with excellent shipping rates and fast delivery.
At Health Central USA, we are proud to be the largest supplier of high-quality health supplements and vitamins in the United States. Our online store, HealthCentralUSA.com, offers a wide variety of genuine products that have undergone numerous studies and tests to ensure their high potency. We have over 100,000 products available, including the best brands from around the world. Our goal is to fulfill our customers' daily nutritional and supplement needs with affordable prices and exclusive deals and offers. Whether you're looking for supplements for weight loss, vitamins, protein, iron, magnesium, natural products, hair loss, or Medical, we have you covered. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any queries, and all payments are 100% secure. Shop smarter by comparing prices of similar products from different brands and choose what suits you best. With over 500,000 regular customers, Health Central USA is the most trusted online vitamin and supplement store. Empower your body and lead a healthy, fulfilling life with Health Central USA.
- Plant-Based Protein + Ready in 90 Seconds + Made in USA
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- BPA Free
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Red Lentil Butternut Squash and Coconut
Red lentis (masoor dal) turn golden and creamy when cooked. We add butternut squash, coconut, and brown mustard seeds for a thicker texture with a hint of sweetness.
What is Everyday Dal?
This is our riff on "dal", the staple bean dish that provides an important source of protein for Indians. We're inspired by the countless variations dreamed up by Indian cooks, and we've added a few fresh twists of our own. Plant-based Organic Everyday Dal makes a lunch on its own, or pair it with a grain, or serve it as a side dish.
Award-winning cookbook author
Microwave: Tear open a 1-inch slit at either notch for venting. Heat for 90 seconds; let stand 1 minute (oven times may vary). Carefully grasp the edge and tear off top. Serve and enjoy!
Stovetop: Squeeze into a small pan and heat over low until piping hot, about 3-5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
- Maya likes this one with coconut, fried shallots and herbs.
- Add a little water if you like yours soupy.
Refrigerate unused portion and consume within 7 days.
Red lentils*(water, red lentils*), water, butternut squash*, coconut cream*(extracted coconut*, water), virgin coconut oil*, red jalapeno pepper*, sea salt, sunflower oil*, brown mustard seeds*, lemon juice concentrate*, cumin seed*, turmeric*, cayenne*.
*Organically grown and processed.
Contains: Tree nuts (coconut).
|Serving Size: 1/2 container (142 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*||Per Container||%DV*|
|Total Fat||7 g||9%||15 g||19%|
|Saturated Fat||6 g||29%||12 g||58%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||0 mg||0%|
|Sodium||370 mg||16%||740 mg||32%|
|Total Carb.||24 g||9%||47 g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||10%||6 g||21%|
|Total Sugars||6 g||13 g|
|Incl. Added Sugars||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Protein||6 g||12 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%||0 mcg||0%|
|Calcium||23 mg||2%||46 mg||4%|
|Iron||2 mg||10%||4 mg||25%|
|Potassium||219 mg||4%||439 mg||10%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.