Maxim Hygiene Products, Ultra Thin Winged Pads, Regular, 10 Pads
- Natural Cotton
- Soft, Safe and Natural
- A Healthy and Pure Cotton Alternative
- No Chlorine Bleaching
- No Added Fragrances or Synthetics
- Better for the Planet
A comprehensive line of organic and natural cotton products to keep you feeling soft, safe and natural.
Why Choose Cotton? What looks like cotton in other products is not always 100% cotton. It is usually a blend of wood pulp and synthetics, like rayon and viscose.
Maxim Hygiene products are made with organic and natural cotton, making them breathable, non-irritating, and softer. They are also better for the environment because cotton's a more renewable resource.
Our commitment to good health and sustainability is evident in this product's key features and benefits:
- No Chlorine Bleaching - Instead, we use hydrogen peroxide as natural disinfectant.
- Non-Irritating - The natural breathable qualities of 100% cotton can lower the risk of irritation.
- Modern Fit - Maintaining product performance while keeping your health and environment safe.
- Wood Pulp Free - More breathable, absorbent, waste efficient and helps save trees.
- Eco-Friendly - Decomposes easily for less waste.
Unique Designs for More Comfort and Better Protection
- 100% Natural Cotton Absorbent Core
- Breathable Leak Protection Back Layer
- Adhesive Strip
- 100% Natural Cotton Cover Sheet
- Leakage Control Channels
- Individually Wrapped
To Use: Peel plastic wrap off the pad, remove back paper strip, center pad on panty, press down and fold wings under.
To Dispose: Remove pad from panty, wrap the pad in bath tissue and dispose into a waste bin.
Natural cotton absorbent core and cover sheet, PE breathable backsheet, adhesive strip, PE wrapper.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.